My life has taken a turning point when i went through a valley experience which has taken me into health and wellness. It has given me a new perspective of how i view life. The change has led me to healthcare since the year 2000, working as Dance/Movement Psychotherapist and into my private practice; providing training and assessing health professionals in Dementia Care. Coming from an educational background since 1993, and trained as a Special Education teacher, I provide therapy for children with special needs. Wellness for me includes working with the body in therapy and aromatherapy as an intervention.
- Pioneer in Dance/Movement Therapy from Singapre (2000)
- Pioneer from La Salle College of Arts, Singapore (Interior Design)
- Graduated in Special Education at the University of Sydney
- Scholarship in Ballet from Dance Arts, Singapore studied under the late Tony Llacer
- Ventriloquist (Maher); and Mime Artist studied under Todd Farley